Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Star Crushed Lacquers Review & Swatches!

Hey Polish Lovers!!

Today I have a review & swatches of Star Crushed Lacquers for you!
Star Crushed Lacquers came about after the owner of Star Crushed Minerals, Edie, had the brilliant idea of using her mineral shadows in polish. She recently consolidated the two shops into one (Star Crushed Minerals) so you can get your all natural, handmade shadows, foundation, etc. and polish all in one spot. 
Edie is an amazing woman who juggles her career, Husband, and four (Yes, 4!) kids. She is one of the nicest people I have come in contact with in the polish/cosmetics online world. She strives at excellence and achieves it every time (in my humble opinion). I am very glad I placed my first order several months ago, when her shop was still fairly new. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write her as she is always happy to help!

These 5 Star Crushed Lacquers were sent to me to review, with a purchase I made of SCM. I am going to do the Star Crushed Minerals in another post, so hold tight and be on the lookout.

Let's get to it! 

From Left to Right:
Hot Pink, Magenta, Top Coat, Red Blackberry, & Teal Sparkle.
 All of my swatches are done with a base coat & Star Crushed Lacquers Top Coat. SCL Top Coat dries super fast and gives amazing shine!

Hot Pink is the most beautiful bright pink color with lots of holo glitter. This is three very thin coats, which dries almost instantly. The application was smooth and the coverage was good. I love this color!!

Magenta is a purple polish, again, packed with tons of sparkle! Oh my.... I'm not a huge purple fan... but I love this!! This is two regular coats. Again, the coverage was good & was very smooth going on. 

Red Blackberry is a deep burgundy-ish color with very fine multicolored glitter. This is two coats of RB. Once again, the application was smooth and the coverage was good. Another that I love! Perfect for fall & winter!

 Last, but not least, is Teal Sparkle. And does it ever live up to it's name! The most beautiful teal color with amazing sparkle!! Two coats & smooth coverage! Look at the shine of the SCL Top coat, too!

I can't choose a favorite out of these polishes! They are all stunning! 

Have you tried Star Crushed Lacquers yet? If not, check out her Etsy page, here, and click "Nail Lacquer" on the left. She is currently having a sale...50% off!! Don't forget to look at her mineral makeup while you're there!

Also, make sure you "Like" her Facebook page! She keeps you up-to-date on sales and new products!


Keep a look-out for my next post, which will be of Star Crushed Minerals shadows & foundation. 

Until next time,
Love your polish!!



No comments:

Post a Comment