Friday, August 2, 2013

3 Week Review on Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil™

Hey Polish Lovers!

As some of you may know, I did the 3-Day Initial Hydration Treatment with Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil. In short, the treatment is where you remove all polish and apply Pure Nail Oil for 3 days. Every time it is absorbed, you apply more. You try your best to keep your hands out of water and just take it easy. I did the treatment July 12th through July 15th. 


Here is my 3-Day review:
When I first placed the order for Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil, I knew I wasn't going to have phenomenal results. My nails were already fairly healthy looking. I didn't have a ton of damage. I got my package in the mail and almost couldn't wait to take a photo before applying. I had to smell it first thing, because so many have said the smell is divine...and it is! It almost smells of summer raspberries with a hint of citrus.. but not a strong, overpowering scent. It's "Crisp"! After my 3-Day Hydration, I am utterly amazed at my before and after photos. I honestly didn't think I would be able to tell a difference, but I can! My nails have actually grown in the last 3 days; they feel smooth and have such a shine! I am in love with it!! Thank you, Ana!!! Simply put: You're awesome!! 



 This is my before Pure Nail Oil and after the 3-Day Hydration Treatment:



My 3 Week Review: 
I have now been using Bliss Kiss for three weeks. I can tell my nails are more flexible. I have bumped them several times and they have bounced back. Before using Pure Nail Oil, when I bumped, I broke. My cuticles and nails always look hydrated now, even when I wake up in the morning and it has been hours since I've used the oil. I have less bruising on my nails. And last but not least, my nails have grown... quick! My nails have always grown pretty fast, but not THIS fast. I am still completely in love with Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil!

After using Pure Nail Oil for 3 Weeks:

I will continue to update you from time to time. 

For more information on Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil or the 3-Day Hydration Treatment, you can visit Ana's website here or her Facebook page here

If you would like to order Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil, you can do so by clicking either of these links:

or



No comments:

Post a Comment