Saturday, August 10, 2013

Glitter Me This Swatches

Hey Polish Lovers!

Today I have swatches & reviews of polishes that I won from Glitter Me This. 
I was sent 4 glitter polishes. All of the swatches are two coats without a top coat.  Here they are!




The first polish is a gold crellie base with small gold holographic hex glitter and a few large silver hex glitter. As you can see, I only managed to get one of the larger pieces of glitter out. It is on my ring finger. I actually love this polish, though. Even without the large hex glitter. This will probably be one of my go-to polishes for the fall!




The second polish is a purple jelly base with small purple hex glitter and medium sized holographic hex glitter. The coverage is pretty good. I like this for a go-to purple glitter polish. 




The third polish has a clear base with small holographic pink glitter and large holographic teal flower glitter. I really like this! Would definitely look better with something underneath, but for swatching purposes, I opted out. As you can see, it was much easier getting the large glitter out of this polish. Very cute!




Last, but not least, is a very light blue crellie base with blue and silver  holographic mini bars and purple holographic diamonds. This is another polish that would look much better with another color underneath. I do have to say, though.. it is my favorite out of the four. I absolutely love the colors together and the fact that it has a crellie base makes me happy, happy, happy!

 


I hope you enjoyed my swatches & review! Stay tuned for more! 

Until next time, love your polish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment