Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lush Lacquer Review

Hey Polish Lovers!

Today I have 3 Lush Lacquer polishes to share with you! I am so excited that I can't contain it! I am in love with Lush. Their polishes are amazing and Karin & Lexi are two of the nicest people you will ever come in contact with. Let's get to it. 


The Lush Lacquer polishes that I have are:
(from L-R)
Freckles
It's a Breeze
Chick's Rule



First up: Freckles!!!

 I am in love with Freckles! I think it is my fav of these three polishes. It is a mix of small and very small hex glitter in a clear base. The colors are all neon and consist of pink, green, blue, purple, orange, and yellow. One coat is the perfect amount, but for a little more pizzazz, you can do two or more coats!

This swatch is one coat over NYC French White Tip. 



Next up: It's a Breeze

Another polish I am absolutely in love with. It's a breeze is a white base with hex and circle glitter that are large, medium, small, and very small. The neon colors consist of yellow, green, and blue. There are blue holographic large and medium sized circle glitter that really sets this polish off. The base seems a little runny, but if you use a lighter coat, it dries fast and is still packed with glitter. The larger glitter are a little harder to fish out, but they are gorgeous. 


This swatch is two coats. 



Last, but not least: Chick's Rule

Yes, they do! This is proven with Karin and Lexi's girly polish. Chick's Rule consists of large, medium, small, and very small hex glitter. The amazing color combo is all neon: pink, purple, and orange. This is another winner. In one coat, it has just the right amount of glitter. In two coats, you won't be disappointed. 

This swatch is one coat over NYC French Tip White



I couldn't be more pleased with these polishes. No wonder everyone loves Lush! They have converted me from main stream polish to indie. Indies are now my favorite. 

Thank you, Lexi & Karin. You women are amazing!

If you would like to purchase Freckles, It's a Breeze, Chick's Rule, or any of Lush Lacquer's amazing polishes, you can check out their Etsy store HERE

They also have a Facebook page and could always use more fans! To check them out on Facebook, click HERE.

I hope you have enjoyed my review! 

Until next time,
Love your Polish!!






No comments:

Post a Comment