Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Polishnv Review & Swatches

Hey Polish Lovers!

Today is a review and swatches from Polishnv.
Polishnv is a Mother/Daughter team who love everything that is beauty related. They started selling polish on Etsy in March of 2013. 

I got a blogger discount on 3 polishes that I chose. I decided to get two thermal polishes and a holographic polish. 

From Left to Right:
O'Shaughnessy's Chameleon, Pink Flamingo, Fe's Chameleon

First is O'Shaughnessy's Chameleon
It is a beautiful blue/green thermal polish that changes to lime green with heat. It has tons of holographic glitter and is just gorgeous!

Next up is Pink Flamingo
Pink Flamingo is a deep pink holographic polish. I am in love. I didn't want to take it off to swatch more polish. Once I am finished with reviews, this is definitely going back on. 

Last is Fe's Chameleon
Fe's Chameleon is a breath taking periwinkle purple that changes to an amazing dark purple when cold. It also has holographic glitter in it. The polish in the bottle shows the lightest color and the tips of my nails shows the darkest color of the change. Another great polish!

I am so happy that I chose these three polishes! Polishnv makes it hard to choose. Their polish is beautiful and unique. I couldn't be more pleased with these three. I honestly didn't know how I would feel about thermal polish, because I didn't own any prior to these... but I love them!! They are so neat! If you don't have any thermal polish, get some from Polishnv... you won't be disappointed. 

To check out Polishnv on Etsy, just click here. 

Don't forget to "like" their Facebook page!

I hope you enjoyed my review and swatches from Polishnv.

Until next time,
Love your polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment